I write more than expected for your average programmer. The following is a taste of my literary delectables.
- Computer Writings
- This section includes writings about computers, software, and the internet. For the most part, these are long and boring. However, it is necessary for writings to be long and boring to be of acadmic interest. I don't know why.
- Medical Writings
- I've spent a long time working in health informatics and, as a result, I have been an author on many publications. It is important to note that I do not handle the medical side of these works. I am the computer programmer that handles the data and statistics.
- Stage Plays
- This section includes my stage plays. Most are one-act plays for two people on a small budget. If you so desire, you may perform any of the one-act plays without any concern for royalty.
- The Time War
- This is a novel I began writing in the fall of 1981. It is about time travel, war, and death. It is not a fun, interesting, or worthwhile read.
- Heretic Writings
- This section is where I write about things that tend to make people rather angry. If you are easily offended by differing views on religion, government, or society, please do not read these.
- Hedgehog the Hedgehog
- You will not find anything about Hedgehog the Hedgehog if you click on this link. Don't even think about asking me to post those old, stupid Hedgehog the Hedgehog comics. I swear, I deleted them all because they are so terrible.