What's a site without a list-o-links? Well, here goes...
- I have spent many years studying hedgehogs. I record a lot of what I know at hedgies.com.
- NFL and KC Chiefs
- I do not live in Kansas City anymore, but I am still a Chiefs fan.
- Due to many years working in, managing, and designing movie theaters, I can't help but have an interest in movies.
- I regularly read a few web comics: Dilbert, Calvin and Hobbes, and XKCD.
- Homestar Runner
- Don't know about Homestar Runner? Go check it out. It's dot com!
- Poking a little fun at the Asian (mis)use of the English language.
- Hanzi Smatter
- Poking a little fun at the American (mis)use of Asian languages.
A few of the sites that I'm sort of responsible for...
- Kainaw, Inc
- My company.
- Julian Wagner
- My son.
- Adaline Wagner
- My daughter.
- A large online reference about domesticated hedgehogs.
- A database of the spaces and games in PlayStation Home.
- Every Busy Woman
- A client.
- DJ Ricky Lee
- Another client.
- The Creepiest
- A blog I developed for a creepy client. Those are actually my eyes on the top left - not his. He never got me an image so I could update it.