This is my webcam. It has been running since 1997. It is not a 24/7 life-cam. It is mostly just my office. On a rare occasion, I will take it home or on a vacation. For more information, see my FAQ.
Automatic reload in ∞ seconds.
Click an arrow to request a camera move.
- What are those arrows for? Click them to "vote" for a camera move. Every minute, the most requested move will be the direction that the camera turns to.
- Looking for messed up colors? My old camera finally broke. Strangely, I was given a brand new camera days later. So, I have a new camera that has rather nice colors (for now).
- Are those buildings? Is it just black? Often, during the day, I point it out my window because people say they like seeing the city. At night, there is no light. So, the screen turns black.
- This image will automatically refresh every minute if the webcam is currently turned on.
- There have been rumors in the past that hitting reload while viewing this page will send a virus to your computer. That is not true in any way. Hitting reload will record your IP address in the access logs. When I see the same IP address over and over and over and over, I personally hack and infect the offending computer. This page has nothing to do with it.