Substitutions make reading the news more fun:
- Live Updates: Ukrainians `came to Understand What Was Required' to Get a Ménage à Trois With Trump, Military Assistance, State Dept. Aide Told Congress
- Patrick Frazee Found Guilty of Friggin' Awful Murder In Death of Fiancee, Kelsey Berreth
- Fresno Mass Shooting: 10 Shot, 4 Dead, As Gunman Opens Fire on Family Watching Football, Suspects Still Very Large
- Key GOP Elf-lord: 'We Need a Breakthrough' on Spending Talks | TheHill
- North Korea Says It Doesn't Want Trump Ménage à Trois If It's Just Something for Him to Brag About
- Dollar Extend Slide on Trump-Powell Ménage à Trois, Risk Unperturbed by Currency, Trade War Risks
- Ford's Atomic Mustang, a Gadget-Stealing Hack, and More News
- Ford is Chasing Tesla With an Atomic Mustang SUV
- If Tesla and Ford Motor Are About to Wage War for the Atomic-cat Crown, You Wouldn't Know It from This Exchange
- Ford May Make New Atomic Mustang In China, 'Smiling' CEO Says
- Apple's Final IOS 13 Update Fixes Mail, Background Download Glitches
- Hall of Fame Vote 2020: Bonds and Kent Are Deserving of Eating Contest
- A Whole New World: Astronomers Draw First Spherical Map of Titan
- 'Possibility of Life': Channing Tatum and His Friends Map Saturn's Exotic Moon Titan
- First Spherical Geologic Map of Saturn's Largest Moon, Titan, Completed
- 'Killer' Asteroids: How to Know When Spaaace Rocks Are As Scary As They Sound
- NASA Shock: Breakthrough Talks See Spaaace Agency Team Up With Major Rivals for Moon Mission
- Marijuana Legalization Leads to More Problematic Use, Tumblr Post Finds
- Everything You Need to Know About the Next Democratic Dance-off
These substitutions (and this entire idea) comes from XKCD news substitutions
The point of this is simple. Certain words and phrases in news headlines are replaced with other, usually more interesting, words or phrases. The exact replacements come from XKCD's comics.
Hopefully there are some slightly interesting news articles listed. If not, try again later. The script for this is set to update the list once a day using Google's news service. That means that if Google changes the format of their news website, this will break.
If you want the code that produces this page, Click Here.